*We will begin accepting referrals for Healthy Foundations in March 2018.
What we do:
Healthy Foundations is a FREE service that helps parents adjust when their baby is born – and continue to thrive and grow as a family as your baby becomes a young child.
We will help you:
- Learn how to promote healthy growth and development in your baby.
- Explore ways for you and your baby to interact and enjoy time together.
- Know how to deal with sleep difficulties, cries, feedings and other daily challenges of being a new parent.
- Learn how to create a safe space for your new baby.
- Learn what to expect of your baby at different developmental milestones.
- Learn self-care and healthy ways of coping with stress.
- Connect to a wide range of community resources that are available to support you and your family.
Our goal is that you and your baby THRIVE and that your family is STRONG. Working one-on-one with you in your home, Healthy Foundations staff will support you through your pregnancy and into the early years of your child’s life. We will work towards goals that are important to YOU and your child, and act as an advocate for your family.
The choice to be in this program is yours. Call us while you are pregnant or just after your baby is born. We encourage any family that may be interested in our services to reach out and learn more, to see if this program is right for you!
For more information please contact:
Program Director of Healthy Foundations
C: (406) 546-7642 (preferred)